The Education Service Center, Region 2 (ESC-2) is pleased and excited to offer brand new Summer Camp opportunities for your children in Grades PK-5 at the amazing Early Scholars Academy (ESA). Completed in early 2011, the Early Scholars Academy has now welcomed thousands of South Texas children through its doors.
The ESA combines an innovative design with interactive learning activities in nine themed discovery centers. While the ESA was mainly designed to focus on early childhood, older students up to Grade 5 will also find plenty to explore. The nine discovery centers focus on these themes: Animals, Plants, Ocean, Polar, Tropics, Wonderful Amazing Me, Space, Earth, and My Community.
Sessions are designed for specific grade levels and range from three to five days in length. Each focuses on a special area of learning; including drama, literacy, art, science, healthy life styles, Spanish, and math. The camps have been designed and will be led by certified teachers or early childhood specialists; all instructors are staff members ESC-2.
For more information, contact:
- Early Scholars Academy is located next to London ISD on Farm-to-Market Road 43.
- Please pay special attention to age requirements listed for each camp.
- Please pack a non-microwaveable lunch and snack (including drink) each day for full-day sessions and snack for half-day sessions. Refrigeration is not available.
- The camps may include outdoor time. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately.
- Parents may observe first ten minutes of initial Pre-K-K camp to ensure child is acclimated.