This four-hour course has been designed to teach participants how Istation can support, and seamlessly integrate into, the vitally important campus processes of Dyslexia Screening and Response to Intervention (RtI). In addition, participants will learn how Istation can be utilized to improve student learning in a Professional Learning Community (PLC) setting.
- Identify ISIP subtests approved for Arkansas dyslexia screening
- Articulate the Arkansas RtI Three-Tier process
- Determine how ISIP data can be used within your existing RtI process to:
- Plan for targeted intervention by matching a student’s Lexile and Quantile to appropriate instruction and materials
- Monitor student progress within the intervention process and evaluate the impact of the intervention
- Examine processes for making data-driven decisions and planning for instruction in a PLC set