This intermediate-level session provides an introduction to project-based learning and explores how the GSuite Apps may be utilized to support this innovative practice.
In this training we will explore examples of challenging problems or questions, as well as delivery of information to students that addresses multiple learning styles. Discover how GSuite Apps can incorporate student voice and choice, collaboration, and peer review. As a participant, you will explore the process of project-based learning as you develop a public product that can be shared with students and peers.
Participant Training Goals:
- Explore project-based learning as an assessment tool in the classroom
- Develop project-based learning elements using the GSuite Apps
- Create challenging problems or questions that prompt student inquiry
- Incorporate student voice and choice in the project requirements
- Explore techniques for critique and reflection using GSuite Apps
- Develop a public product to share with peers
1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1f, 2b, 2c, 3b, 3c, 3d, 3e