This professional development series will address and support the importance of data collection and data management related to program improvement. We will focus on key data points districts use in collecting, analyzing, reporting, and communicating program improvement goals and plans.
Through the PLN process districts will:
• establish a data management team
• establish a data management district guide
• establish a District Data Dashboard
• become familiar with data analysis tools such to analyze district data
• align district improvement targets with CTE Pathway improvement plans, IPS Star Rubric, and Kesa Postsecondary and Career Foundational Structures
This series will consist of short informational sessions as well as collaboration time.