Ruby Payne, author of “A Framework for Understanding Poverty” shares how students from all demographics, under-resourced to wealthy, can benefit from calming and healing techniques. Anger, anxiety and violence in the classroom can be addressed with these best practices and strategies. Join this book study to:
- Gain understanding of the origins of anger, anxiety, and avoidance.
- Learn a language to talk about brain regulation, integration, and emotional competence.
- Develop tools as educators to address and reduce anger, anxiety, and avoidance.
- Help educators manage the “classroom dance” that occurs between the educator and students.
- Learn tools to motivate good behavior.
- Identifie the differences in male and female emotional processing.
Participants must purchase the book ”Emotional Poverty In All Demographics".