Dawson Education Cooperative will be hosting a Microsoft Imagine Academy Training on December 4th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This training will lead teachers through the steps to begin using the free MOAC curriculum and the process which is required to certify students in Microsoft applications. If you have been unsuccessful in the past with getting this process started, please come to the training so you can receive the technical assistance to guide you through the set up procedure. You will need to bring a class roster so you can set up this year’s classes.
Benefits of this training:
1. Students receive national recognized industry certifications in Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
2. The school will receive fifty free Microsoft lab licenses.
3. Teacher will receive free downloadable curriculum which requires no textbook.
4. District will receive online assistance for IT person to help with setup in computer lab.
5. Certification tests are at no cost to the school or student.