Are you unsure or uncomfortable navigating the digital waters with your students? Have you had a bad experience with incorporating digital learning? A comprehensive understanding of the concepts and elements of digital literacy is the first step. Are you ready to embed digital literacy as a seamless component? Come and explore digital literacy and build your plan! This will enable you to construct a blueprint. Arkansas' Own Team Digital will help you build your digital literacy knowledge with common vocabulary, tech safety guidelines, and strategies to select appropriate tools to locate, analyze, create and communicate digitally.
Participants will be able to:
Participants should bring their own headphones.
- Draft a personalized definition of digital literacy.
- Construct a digital literacy plan.
- Explain digital safety and security.
- Utilize digital resources appropriately.
- Communicate and collaborate in the digital space.