EdCamp is an UNconference event organized by groups of educators, specifically designed to create a participant-driven, fun-filled morning of professional development. Educators can connect with like-minded individuals, collaborate ideas, brainstorm solutions to common education problems, have group discussions, and receive information that can immediately be applied in the classroom.
• Unconference - No preplanned presentations
• Personalized Learning - Educators choose topics based upon their own learning needs.
• Network - Add to new members to your Personal Learning Network.
• Collaborate - Discuss topics and strategize with other educators in the area.
* If you’re not content with the session you are in, feel comfortable leaving and joining another session to maximize your learning.
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/edcampnwa-2019-tickets-54556481906