Join in this fast-paced and ever-evolving session as veteran physical education and coach from elementary and secondary levels share favorite tricks of the trade! Fun fitness, dances, management techniques, awesome authentic assessments, funky equipment and more will be shared in this whirlwind session. Come have a blast and learn how to "Ignite, Engage, Activate and Motivate" your PE program with some new hits!
1. This skills-based session will provide a myriad of ways for students to practice and improve movement patterns, attain high levels of fitness, and recognize the value of self-expression through dance and movement.
2. Attendees will walk away with dynamic fitness and cooperative activities sure to improve levels of fitness, develop and practice movement strategies, and the value social interaction of physical activity.
3. Attendees will learn various strategies of increasing creativity, self-expression and social interaction through dance and other activities which give students control of their learning.
4. Participants will learn how to successfully include assessment into their physical education programs.
5. Teachers will learn how to use and implement OPEN Physed Curriculum to personalize lessons and curriculum.