The focus of this session will be the following:
- Explore a model for strengthening instructional strategies for art and music.
- Understand which elements of instruction are best suited to teaching art and music, and utilize the specific suggestions and techniques for implementing these elements.
- Receive time-tested strategies and ideas to improve teaching and learning in art and music classrooms.
- Examine teaching methods for increasing student engagement in art and music programs.
- Explore the unique challenges found in art and music education, and collaborate with other teachers to continuously improve fine or creative arts programs.