Quarterly meetings are designed for district ESOL Coordinators to receive information, guidance, and training from the DESE Regional Specialist for district ESOL Coordinators to:
• Coordinate professional development of teachers and administrators in the implementation of effective English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) program design and delivery
• Plan programming for English Learners (ELs)
• Learn strategies and share resources used to instruct ELs under the Arkansas Academic Standards
• Share questions and concerns
• Network with neighboring districts.
Please bring a laptop.