- Increase understanding about Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI).
- Understand how a CVI diagnosis is made and medical history that increases CVI risk.
- Discuss the evidence for screening and assessment tools used with children with Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI).
- Discuss the implementation of a functional vision evaluation.
- Review the evidence for interventions for children with CVI.
- Discuss intervention strategies used to promote independence during daily activities
- Demonstrate understanding of evaluation and treatment for children with CVI through the use of case studies and understand the perspective of a child with CVI and their caregiver
Ohio OT 4.75 CEU # 230054
Ohio PT 5.5 CEU # 23S7749