Join this 4-part summer series to hear from some of the most distinguished speakers in our field in the areas of student evaluation, child find, interventions and services, ARD supports, and special education and related services law! As a result of this speaker series, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of performing thorough assessments, conducting data analysis, and exploring all suspected areas of disability.
- Use data to document student needs from present levels of academic and functional performance to least restrictive environment considerations.
- Synthesize information gathered in the assessment process in order to produce well-organized evaluation reports in less time.
- Review multiple sources of data to identify dyslexia, design intervention strategies, and measure progress.
- Learn up-to-date legislative information and current legal cases affecting special education and related services.
This speaker series is funded through state and/or federal grants.
Day 1 (6/7/2023) - Dr. Andrea Ogonosky, "Dyslexia: Using Multiple Sources for Identification, Interventions, and Measuring Progress"
Day 2 (6/14/2023) - Dr. Ellen Kester, CCC-SLP, "Speed Up Your Evaluation Writing and Still Write Great Reports!"
Day 3 (6/28/2023) - Dr. Derek Ihori, "From the Assessment Report to the Offer of FAPE: Data, Decisions, and Documentation"
Day 4 (6/29/2023) - Heather Rutland, Esq., "Legal & Legislative Updates"
Participants can register one of two ways:
- Combo Pricing - register for all four (4) workshops with one low price of $100!
NOTE FOR COMBO PRICING-Once you select the combo series, scroll to bottom of page, enter your email address, and then "Add to Cart." Once it is added, click on "Registration Cart" at the top of the page and complete checkout. You've saved $40 with combo pricing!
- A la carte Pricing - select the workshop(s) you want to attend at $35 per session.
NOTE FOR A LA CARTE REGISTRATION-Click on "Show Group" under each a la carte session to view session descriptions and register for the workshops a la carte. Once you make your selections, scroll to bottom of page, e